Wednesday, 10 April 2013

PLEXUS: June 1970 - Cover Illustration by Graham Rogers









                                                                      LETTRE DE LONDRES
                                                          



                                                             
                                                                         NEW YORK SECRET!



                                                  IMAGE CREDITS
All images scanned by Sweet Jane from Plexus No.36 June 1970, Cover illustration by Graham Rogers, additional illustrations by Wojtek Siudmak. 

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore the "New York Secret" image! I've never heard of this magazine, I will have to look into it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fantastic magazine Nicola, I have every issue, it ran for about 4 years from 1966-1970, this cover is the last one ever published, it's a mix of interviews,some fashion,erotic art/photography and literature but also contains some amazing illustrations, the covers are particularly spectacular. I love the New York Secret illustration myself, I enlarged it for display purposes on the blog,in reality it's actually not much bigger than a postage stamp but I thought that it was worthy of more consideration.

      Delete